Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS OF TRADING SUPERSEDE ALL PREVIOUS TERMS OF TRADING AND SHALL FORM THE BASIS OF ANY CONTRACT OF SALES ENTERED INTO BY MOVAC GROUP LTD., AND OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS MOVAC.
1. Payment for the products and delivery shall be made by customers at the time that the order is placed where applicable.
2. A standard delivery charge is applicable to all internet orders as per the scale rate advertised on the website. Prior to the conclusion of the contract the customer will be informed as to the total amount to be debited. Delivery of orders to non-mainland UK destinations and countries outside the UK may be subjected to an additional delivery charge. All delivery charges are found on the website.
3. The buyer shall examine the goods on delivery and shall as soon as possible, but in any case within 3 working days, give notice of any claim in respect of damage to such goods or notice of any reason why the buyer does not wish to accept the goods. In the event of agreement by Movac to collect the goods to be returned, the buyer stands responsible for the safe care and full value of the goods for a further 7 days following the notification or until collection of the goods, whichever is the sooner.
4. Queries regarding goods ordered but not delivered must be made to Movac within 3 working days of the original anticipated date for delivery.
5. Unless goods are validly rejected due to damage in accordance with clause 3 above, Movac shall be under no obligation to accept a return of any goods accepted at the point of delivery unless Movac, having inspected such goods, agrees in its absolute discretion to accept all or any such goods for return in which case Movac reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for accepting the return of such goods.
6. The warranty period is from the date of purchase. If goods are replaced within this warranty period, the warranty will continue from the original date of purchase unless expressly agreed otherwise by Movac in writing.
7. Customers can make contact with Movac by:
- Phoning the customer support line on 0845 7908 908
- Emailing email@example.com or
- Writing to the Registered Address of: Movac Group Limited, 11 Portman Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2BP.
8. Movac reserves the right to decline to trade with any person or organisation in its absolute discretion. In addition, and notwithstanding any other provisions of these conditions of sale, Movac may decline to accept any order, by giving notice of non-acceptance to the customer by email, facsimile or telephone within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) of receipt by Movac of an order. In the event that an order is declined of which payment has been received, the full amount of such payment will be refunded.
9. Same day dispatch is normally achieved provided the order has been received before 11:00 am during working days. Delivery will be made to the customer’s billing address unless otherwise stated. Items will be dispatched where reasonably practicable the same working day as the order is received by courier and normally delivered within three working days.
10. While Movac endeavours to deliver goods promptly, no liability whatsoever can be accepted for any direct or indirect consequential or subsequential loss resulting from late or non-delivery.
11. Movac shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations of Movac in relation to the goods, provided that the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control of Movac. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond reasonable control: Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Movac or of a third party); difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labor, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery.
12. Movac reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue any goods or to make design changes as part of a continuous program of improvement or to assist availability.
13. All assignable manufacturers’ warranties and guarantees are passed to the buyer instantaneously with the passing of the title.
14. Under no circumstances shall liability claims relating to the quality, conformity with description, fitness for purpose, or performance of goods supplied to the buyer exceed the invoice price of the goods.
15. All descriptions and illustrations contained on the website or otherwise communicated to the customer are correct at the time of publication. Every effort is made to ensure these are kept up-to-date but cannot be guaranteed. If the description of any goods that are not directly manufactured by Movac contained in any correspondence, invoice or the current website varies from that of the manufacturer’s description, then the manufacturer’s description will be deemed to be the correct description and shall take precedence over the description assigned by Movac.
16. All goods supplied are supplied strictly on condition that manufacturers’ recommendations regarding their use, storage and health and safety are strictly adhered to. Movac accepts no liability for any direct or consequential loss resulting from any user’s failure to follow these recommendations.
17. No products sold on the website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
18. As a user of www.movacshop.com, you must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
20. No employee or other person acting or purporting to act on behalf of Movac is authorised to agree or effect any alterations in these terms save that a director of Movac Group Ltd., may in writing agree any amendments or alterations.
21. Goods referred to on www.movacshop.com may be subject to a patent, trade mark, registered design, copyright, photography right or other right of a third party.
22. This contract is subject to English law and the jurisdiction of English Courts.
23. The responsibility on www.movacshop.com for ensuring that goods are sufficient and suitable for the customer’s requirements rests with the customer save insofar as Movac have specifically advised the customer that the goods are sufficient and suitable for the customer’s purposes.
24. It is a criminal offence to sell aerosol paint to anyone under the age of 16. By purchasing from our website using a credit or debit card you confirm that you are over the age of 16 and are not acting for someone who is under the age of 16.
25. It is a criminal offence to sell glue to anyone under the age of 18. By purchasing from our website using a credit or debit card you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and are not acting for someone who is under the age of 18.
Registered Company Number: 01231854.